Video Akhada Guidelines:
Submission Opens : August 1st 2018
Last Date for Submission : October 31st 2018
- Please prepare a brief case summary for initial screening and fill the Google form. (https://goo.gl/forms/M1aRs2hxcwcmvFIA2)
- How to prepare the video:
- Use standard format which can run on windows and mac (use .mp4, .avi, etc)
- Please prepare a appropriate resolution videos
- Edit the videos to show the highlighted contents (Preferred duration of video would be atmost 3 minutes, can be extended in specific circumstances)
- Make sure to get patient consent form for presentation (wherein patients identity can be revealed).
- Getting video consent is the sole responsibility of the presenter and MDSICON is not responsible in any way for the same.
- Please label the videos with your name, and in case of multiple videos, please sequence them in order (e.g: Prashanth -1, Prashanth -2, Prashanth - 3...)
- How to send the videos, case summary:
- Please upload the videos on www.wetransfer.com (maximum permeated limited is 2gb for every upload and send across to following mail ids: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com OR
- Upload on to one of the following cloud drive accounts (your account, if you don’t have one - its free to create)
- Drop Box - www.dropbox.com
- One drive - https://onedrive.live.com
- Google drive - https://drive.google.com
- Then share the videos with following mail ids : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Videos with final conclusive diagnosis would be preferentially shortlisted for the Video Akhada.
- Deadlines :
- Video Submissions : October 31st 2018
- Intimation of Decision : December First week 2018